Good thing I am pretty good at handling stress and issues! While we replaced all the beams that were a hazard and put in new sturdy ones, we hit another hiccup.
Everything was moving along and then after the electrician left we noticed the pump on the cooling unit was not working. We tried the fuses, the breaker, and even tested the pump and finally came to the conclusion it must be electrical. So aside from the fact that it’s 100 degrees in here, it is stalling the work because we cannot put up the drywall until we resolve the electrical issue and the electrician is not available.
Ah, the glamorous life!